Thursday, September 6, 2007

Off to India

I am leaving for India tommorow. I loved Hong Kong, Thailand, Burma, Laos, Vietnam, and Cambodia. I am sad to leave S.E. Asia but I am exicted about our next adventure.

Yesterday we got to bring food to the poor people here in Pattaya. It was sad to see the kids living in the slums in little shacks made of anything they could find.Today we are volunteering at the orphange where we are going to hold and feed the babies. Then we are going to bring food to the people in the jail. I have seen a lot of things on our trip that I never saw at home. It has been a good experience, and I am learning a lot about life and people in other countries.

Tonight my dad has a surprise for me and I have not guessed what it is yet. Tomorrow we are flying to India where we will spend 4 months in India, Nepal and Sri Lanka. Don't forget to read my last posting I made on August 29th. All my friends started school and even though I miss them a lot I am glad I didn't have to go with them. Send me an email and make a posting and give my email address to anyone who wants it. Thanks.

All my belongings

All my belongings
Ready for departure

We're ready

We're ready
All in the family

My stuff

My stuff
Room for more in my backpack